If you’ve ever played an online game competitively, you know a basic mouse just isn’t good enough. You can left click, right click, and scroll, and that’s about it. When you want to compete, you need a mouse that can outdraw the competition. The Razer Deathadder Elite Gaming Mouse fits the bill, and it’s just $25 on Amazon right now.
The Deathadder Elite is already one of the top-selling eSports mice ever, with over 10 million sold. You can program all seven buttons using Razer Synapse, and choose from 16.8 million colors through Razer Chroma. You could use it to do fancy things in Excel, but that’s what boring mice are for.
When you’re in the heat of battle, the last thing you want to worry about is lag in your software or your hardware. The Deathadder Elite is built with a high-precision 16,000 DPI optical sensor for sensitivity adjustments on the fly. Every Deathadder Elite is also powered by Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches that are co-designed with Omron to support 50 million clicks.
Razer Deathadder Elite at a glance:
- The high-precision 16, 000 DPI Optical Sensor offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments.
- Choose from 16.8 million colors with included preset profiles to customize your setup.
- Program all seven buttons for unique purposes with Razer Synapse.
- Small, tactile bumps increase grip and allow for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations.
- The custom durable mechanical switches support up to 50 million clicks.
The Razer Deathadder Elite has a retail value of $70 but you can pick it up on Amazon now for just $24.99. Over 10 million people already rely on it for their gaming, so it must be doing something right. It also has a 4.4-star rating from thousands of reviews.
Amazon sales can end at any time so check it out while you can via the widget below.
Buy it Now
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.