Update: May 29, 2019 at 9:29 a.m. ET: The standard OnePlus 7 has received a June 4 launch date for India, Europe, and the U.K. The standard model starts at 32,999 rupees, 559 euros, or 499 pounds respectively. If that’s still too steep for you, try taking advantage of OnePlus’ new trade-in program. Links to buy the OnePlus 7 can be found below:
The OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro represent a rather interesting situation for the Chinese brand, as it offers two distinct flagships for the first time.
The standard model is a continuation of the established OnePlus phones, offering a similar design to the OnePlus 6T and sticking with a dual rear camera setup. But it’s the OnePlus 7 Pro that has captured the lion’s share of attention, owing to its pop-up design and smorgasbord of features (including a rear camera trio and top-end display).
Due for an upgrade or simply curious? Then you can read on for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro price and release information.
Don’t miss: OnePlus 7 Pro in-depth review
OnePlus 7 series release date and availability
In the U.S.? Then you’ll be able to buy the OnePlus 7 Pro via the OnePlus website or via exclusive carrier partner T-Mobile. Furthermore, the carrier says it’ll be selling the phone at the T-Mobile Signature Store in Times Square from May 14, directly after the launch event. Those who don’t want to get the device via T-Mobile will need to wait until May 17 to purchase the OnePlus 7 Pro from the OnePlus website.
Unfortunately, the vanilla OnePlus 7 won’t be available in North America, so you’ll either need to import it or plump for the Pro variant.
OnePlus fans in Europe, India, and the U.K. can also buy the OnePlus 7 Pro via the official website from May 21. As for the OnePlus 7? It goes on sale on June 4 in Europe, India and the U.K. via the OnePlus website. Indian customers can also grab it via Amazon India, while U.K. users can buy it via EE, John Lewis, and “partners.”
OnePlus 7 price
The standard OnePlus 7 picks up where last year’s OnePlus 6T left off, with the chipset and camera setup being the only two massive changes. Here’s how much you’ll need to pay if you’re looking for the OnePlus 7.
OnePlus 7 in Europe
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 559 euros
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (8GB/256GB) — 609 euros
OnePlus 7 in U.K.
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 499 pounds
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (8GB/256GB) — 549 pounds
OnePlus 7 in India
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 32,999 rupees
- OnePlus 7 Mirror Grey (8GB/256GB) — 37,999 rupees
OnePlus 7 Pro price
The OnePlus 7 Pro firmly embraces a more premium segment compared to the standard model. Between the display, triple camera setup, and bigger battery, it’s clear this is the more feature-packed option.
Here’s how much you can expect to pay for the Pro model in your countries. It’s worth noting that you can’t get a Nebula Blue 6GB/128GB model or a Mirror Grey 12GB/256GB variant — at least if you’re in the U.S.
OnePlus 7 Pro in U.S.
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — $669
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey or Nebula Blue (8GB/256GB) — $699
- OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue (12GB/256GB) — $749
OnePlus 7 Pro in Europe
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 709 euros
- OnePlus 7 Pro Almond, Mirror Grey or Nebula Blue (8GB/256GB) — 759 euros
- OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue (12GB/256GB) — 829 euros
OnePlus 7 Pro in India
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 49,999 rupees
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey or Nebula Blue (8GB/256GB) — 52,999 rupees
- OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue (12GB/256GB) — 57,999 rupees
OnePlus 7 Pro in U.K.
- OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Grey (6GB/128GB) — 649 pounds
- OnePlus 7 Pro Almond, Mirror Grey or Nebula Blue (8GB/256GB) — 699 pounds
- OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue (12GB/256GB) — 799 pounds
OnePlus trade-in program
Too pricey for you? If so, you’ll want to utilize OnePlus’ new trade-in program. You can trade in your old OnePlus, Apple, Samsung, Google, LG, HTC, Motorola, or Sony smartphone to apply that value to the price of a OnePlus 7 Pro. Specific device eligibility will vary by OEM, but we do know that all OnePlus devices will be eligible for trade in.