As much as we favor Android around these parts, we realize you want to expose your killer app to all markets. Of all the options for cross-platform app development, Xamarin is one of the best, and we’ve just discovered an opportunity for you to become an expert for only $35.
You don’t need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for both operating systems at the same time.
The deal we’ve discovered is a huge price drop on the Xamarin Cross-Platform Development Bundle. This curated collection of six learning kits is a one-stop shop for getting to grips with this technology, and no prior coding experience is required.
While you may like the hobby aspect of app building, this training could lead to something bigger. Xamarin streams the app development workflow process so much that aficionados in this discipline are highly sought after. If you get good enough, you could find yourself in a rewarding new job.
The Xamarin app development lineup:
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross-Platform Apps — $199 value
- Xamarin iOS: A Master Guide to App Development in C# — $199 value
- Xamarin Forms 2.0: Beginner to Advanced — $99 value
- Xamarin Android: A Master Guide to App Development in C# — $199 value
- Xamarin Forms: Build Native Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with C# — $150 value
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course: Build Cross-Platform Apps! — $200 value
At just $35 you’re saving over $1,000 on the total value of these courses. There are 57 hours of training too, so you’re getting real bang for your buck.
Tuesday is the deadline for this deal. You can find it by hitting the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.